Saturday, December 14, 2013

Inglewood's Pretty House ... and Garden ...and Garage Sale

I visited Inglewood recently. I have two favourite houses there.  The first is an older house which sits opposite the cenotaph.  The second is what I call to myself  "The Pretty House" because its garden is beautifully done and filled with colour.

On 7 December it was Inglewood Alive day.  Among all the festivities on this day is a huge day of garage sales ... and The Pretty House was no exception. It too had a garage sale.  I had taken some pictures of the front garden as I came in ... and the owners said to me to take some of the backyard too.  I didn't need to be told twice.  So here are pictures taken at The Pretty House with some of the garage sale items as well.














Post a Comment

ShareThis